eShop Verified eCommerce Solutions is a reseller of eNom domain name services. We offer managed solutions and are required to provide policies below to our customers:
What is a domain name?
What is a registrar
How Do I Renew My Domain Name?
What If I Forget To Renew?
Domain Name Registrants’ Rights:
- Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with an ICANN Accredited Registrar.
- You are entitled to review this Registration Agreement at any time, and download a copy for your records.
- You are entitled to accurate and accessible information about:
- The identity of your ICANN Accredited Registrar;
- The identity of any proxy or privacy service provider affiliated with your Registrar;
- Your Registrar’s terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to domain name registrations;
- The terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to any privacy services offered by your Registrar;
- The customer support services offered by your Registrar and the privacy services provider, and how to access them;
- How to raise concerns and resolve disputes with your Registrar and any privacy services offered by them; and
- Instructions that explain your Registrar’s processes for registering, managing, transferring, renewing, and restoring your domain name registrations, including through any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar.
- You shall not be subject to false advertising or deceptive practices by your Registrar or though any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar. This includes deceptive notices, hidden fees, and any practices that are illegal under the consumer protection law of your residence.
Domain Name Registrants’ Responsibilities:
- You must comply with the terms and conditions posted by your Registrar, including applicable policies from your Registrar, the Registry and ICANN.
- You must review your Registrar’s current Registration Agreement, along with any updates.
- You will assume sole responsibility for the registration and use of your domain name.
- You must provide accurate information for publication in directories such as WHOIS, and promptly update this to reflect any changes.
- You must respond to inquiries from your Registrar within fifteen (15) days, and keep your Registrar account data current. If you choose to have your domain name registration renew automatically, you must also keep your payment information current.
For all information regulated by ICANN, please visit https://www.icann.org/registrants
What is WHOIS Contact Verification?
On January 1, 2014, eNom began verifying the WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and WHOIS contact information updates to existing domain registrations as mandated by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Any new domain name registration or change to the Registered Name Holder of an existing domain name registration will require the verification of the Registrant contact email address.
How does the Contact Verification process work?
A change to the Registered Name Holder of a domain name is defined as any change to the first name, last name, or email address of the registrant contact. A change to the Registered Name Holder of a domain name will trigger the contact verification process whereby an email containing a verification link will be sent to the registrant email address. The link in the email must be clicked by the recipient of the email in order to complete the verification process.
What if the Contact Verification process is not successfully completed?
Failure to complete the verification process will result in one of the following:
a) For new domain registrations and contact updates via our API: failing to complete the verification process within 15 days will result in the suspension of the registered domain(s) or those domains that were updated as a result of a contact change
b) For contact change requests submitted via our website, failure to complete the verification process within 7 days will result in the requested contact change request being cancelled.
What is domain suspension?
If contact verification is required and not successfully completed, then the domain(s) that were registered or associated with the contact change will require suspension. Domain suspension involves eNom taking over the DNS of the domain and posting a page on the domain listing instructions on how the name can be verified and have the DNS returned to the previous settings.
Why was my domain suspended?
A Registered Name Holder’s willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, its willful failure to update information provided to Registrar within seven (7) days of any change, or its failure to respond for over fifteen (15) days to inquiries by Registrar concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the Registered Name Holder’s registration shall constitute a material breach of the Registered Name Holder-registrar contract and be a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the Registered Name registration.
How can I get my domain unsuspended?
The suspension of the domain will be removed after the WHOIS information is successfully verified. Please update the WHOIS information with complete and accurate contact details through your domain service provider.
Who is ICANN?
ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global Internet’s systems of unique identifiers and, in particular, ensuring its stable and secure operation. ICANN maintains policies and specifications for registrars and registrants to abide by.
What is WHOIS?
WHOIS services provide public access to data on registered domain names, which currently includes contact information for Registered Name Holders. Registered Name Holders are required to provide accurate and reliable contact details to their Registrar to update WHOIS data for a Registered Name.
Where can I view my current WHOIS contact information?
The WHOIS information for domains registered at eNom can be viewed at http://whois.enom.com.
Who is my domain service provider?
If the domain is managed by a third party provider, supply the domain name at http://www.enom.com/help to view their contact information.
I need further assistance. Who do I contact for help?
eShop Verified eCommerce Solutions provides dedicated technical support, just call us at 1.501.712.3932, or contact eNom support which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone at +1-425-274-4500 and online at http://www.enom.com/help.